9.24.2012

Central Carolina Fair (Part 1)

           Dinner and a movie or going out to a party is always fun, but sometimes it's nice to do something a little different.  Saturday we spent an evening together with Nic and Lindley going to the Central Carolina Fair, another of the local adventures Greensboro, NC has to offer!  I've never been a fan of roller coasters since I have extreme motion sickness and can barely handle a long car ride at times. While the boys were a little more adventurous on the Vortex, Lindley and I walked around people watching and eating deep fried fair food (upcoming post on that to come).
          I've always loved going to the fair even if I can't ride the rides. I'm fascinated with all the vivid colors, flashing lights, and interesting people.  After seeing the animals, riding the rides, eating plenty of fried pickles, and ending the night with the ferris wheel,  I could say it was a eventful outing!  This was the first fair I've been to since my junior year of high school and I was lucky to spend it with some of my favorite people! 
  

7 comments:

  1. Great pics, those ducky ones are my fave! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those were my favorite too! I had so many shots of them I couldn't decide which to post! so I HAD to have two haha

      Delete
  2. Those pictures are so great, they make we want to go to the fair!

    xo
    www.girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. everytime i think of the fair, i think: FOOD!! lol and then i think expensive! but you can't beat the scenery, can you?
    love love the pictures!

    Sabz
    theeclecticgrabbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sneak Peak! Fair Food is part two! Posting tomorrow :D

      Delete
  4. looks so fun!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, colour, fun, party. Your blog is very good, different thichs to see and learn about. greetings from Spain!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D