8.12.2013

Busy Bees

The Atlanta Botanical Gardens were absolutely breathtaking as you can see from my last post, but in every garden there are caretakers that no one really sees, except someone like me who notices the smallest of insects.  These busy bees are helping the professional landscapers by showing each flower special attention through the pollination process.  I love these photos because they capture the fact that even with thousands of tourists walking through this controlled setting, nature will prevail and these plants are alive and have a place all their own in this world and provide what they can to the creatures surrounding them.  If you look closer at the first photo, you can even see the pollen dust on his back and wings; its a messy job but these common Yellow Bumble Bees relish in their careers.

5 comments:

  1. Wow absolutely amazing! Love these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos!!


    Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through The Better Blogging Network and your photography is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and appreciate all the love notes I get :D